Counselling via Zoom
This allows you to access counselling anywhere as long as you have internet access.
You need to schedule a time and log in using the link that I will send you by email.
You can use your mobile phone, laptop or tablet and the webcam/camera to avail of this service.
- Make sure you are in a comfortable and private room where you can talk and listen.
- Use earphones where possible to help with background noise and to give you more privacy.
- If you are using your phone, turn off notifications before your session to avoid distractions.
- If you live with others, let them know that they not disturb you.
- Ensure your internet connection is running well.
How to book
Online introductory session
- Getting to know each other and have a first impression;
- we explore present difficulties and concerns;
- and I invite you to a quick mindfulness exercise.
The cost for an online introductory meeting is €25 for 30 minutes.
Online counselling session
We meet each two weeks for a session lasting about 60 minutes. The full duration of counselling can vary, depending on what you bring to sessions and whether you find counselling useful for you. Most people come for 5-8 sessions to feel the benefit and get beneath the surface of their issues.
The cost for an online meeting is €50.
You can book an appointment in the online agenda and pay your session online with PayPal.
Online meetings available Monday to Saturday from 10 am-21 pm